Roland Rental, Roland DG's finance program, is aimed to make it easy for you to purchase and pay for your new business investment.
Roland Rental enables you to enjoy the use of Roland equipment throughout its useful life without the associated costs of ownership including up front capital investment. Roland Rental offers a simple approval criteria and documentation to secure your Roland equipment.
Roland Rental is a traditional finance agreement whereby you own the asset at the end of the finance term with a nominal payment at the end of the term. It also allows you to bundle in other products, including software, with your agreement.
What are the benefits of Roland Rental?
- Simplicity and speed - Simple documentation and approval in 24 hours* without the requirement of financial statements for sums up to $50,000 ex GST (subject to credit criteria).
- 100% tax deductible - Rental payments are an expense item for reporting purposes and are 100% tax deductible when equipment is used for business purposes.
- Conserves cash - Small monthly payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly rental payments - Fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- No Residual responsibility - You have no large lump sum to pay at the end of term, just pay one extra repayment and own it!
- Government, Education and Corporate sectors - Rental payments are pure operating expense and may not require capital expenditure approval.
* Once application is received by Ecolease
Find out more
Call the friendly Ecolease team today to discuss your Roland finance needs 02 9416 0629 or 0412 741 590 or download the brochure below to learn more.
Roland Rental Platinum
Roland Rental Platinum delivers simplicity and savings by offering a complete package of Roland hardware, genuine Roland inks, extended warranty, servicing and training, all wrapped up in one simple monthly payment. Learn more.
Commonly Asked Questions
Who is eligible for Roland Rental?
The approval criteria are as follows:
» Businesses that have been established for a minimum of two years and are registered for GST
» Business owners/directors are confirmed property owners
» Business and Owners have a clear credit history
» Transactions over $50,000 require business financial statement
What if I want to upgrade to new equipment during the rental term?
That’s OK. We simply adjust the rental agreement to incorporate the cost of the new equipment and establish a new term.
Are the payments tax deductible?
Yes – up to 100%, depending on the portion of usage for the business**.
** Roland recommends you seek independent accounting advice.
What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
Outside the manufacturers standard warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is maintained in good working order at all times (less fair wear and tear).
Can I add on equipment to my existing rental agreement?
Organising additional equipment during the rental term is simply a matter of signing off on a rental document that runs beside the existing one. This allows you to increase your rental equipment without extending the term, or to add equipment and extend the term so that the rental payments are similar to your current agreement.
Do the rental payments include insurance?
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is insured at all times.
Who owns the equipment?
You own the equipment at the end of the agreed contract term for one more repayment.
Can I cancel and hand back the equipment before the end of term?
If you return the equipment before the end of term you must pay for the balance owing. Most clients prefer to upgrade to new equipment and take out a new rental agreement.